Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Operations Analyst
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD627667
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Working within Walmart's Advertising Technology group, you will work closely with internal stakeholders, product managers, technical project managers and engineers to develop and enhance advertising technology solutions that enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. You will be supported by a highly motivated group of engineers and data scientists, working in an agile group to solve sophisticated and high impact problems. We serve billions of ad requests every month with our high-performance ad servers. We build smart data systems that ingest, model, analyze and optimize the massive flow of data from online and store user activity and transactions. We use cutting edge machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms on this data. Above all, we are laser focused on delivering experiences that our customers and advertisers love.
What You'll Do...
The Senior Operations Analyst will be a critical member of the Advertising Business Systems team within Walmart Advertising Tech organization. Our primary stakeholder is the Walmart Connect business unit, and our team is responsible for many of the systems utilized to run the advertising business. In this role, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Ad Operations teams, as well as Product Managers, Data Analysts and Technical Program Managers to deliver solutions that will enable growth through system and process improvements.
The Senior Operations Analyst, Advertising Business Systems will:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional peers within the ABS team, product managers and Technical Program Managers to drive alignment and move projects forward.
- Support the business operations for the media planning process, order management systems and systems integrations between internal software solutions and third party software such as Placements.IO, DFP and Prisma. Execute certain technical manual processes required by the business in cases where automation has yet to be achieved. This often will include working hands on with data utilizing Excel.
- Manage 1-2 3rd party vendors that are part of the Tech stack, including the day-to-day management, issue resolution, and coordinating their roadmap with our internal teams.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Be game to take on anything else fun that comes up.
About Walmart Advertising Technology Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics or engineering.
- 4-6 years relevant work experience in Online Advertising Technology or Operations.
- Ability to support the executive level storytelling and communication.
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
- Well-versed in Excel
- Team player.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management and ability to work well in cross functional settings.
- High level of accountability.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 4 years operations analyst experience OR 6 years operations analyst experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Building, developing, and implementing quality programs/systems, Building system requirements, Change Management, Human Resources, Investigations, Managing challenging workforce issues, Remedy System, Vendor Management
Primary Location...840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth