Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics H&W--Telehealth Behavioral Health
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD621411
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join the Health & Wellness Compliance team to support the growth and development of behavioral telehealth services for the world’s largest retailer! The Senior Manager II, Telehealth Behavioral Health Compliance is a crucial subject matter expert that will be key to supporting this new and exciting service offering. Reporting to the Director – Telehealth Compliance, you will support the development and implementation of an effective compliance program for our behavioral telehealth business, identify potential compliance risks associated with business strategies, establish effective controls and compliance oversight related to those risks, and collaborate with other functional areas on various compliance initiatives as needed.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a subject matter expert in telehealth compliance, with specific experience working for providers offering behavioral telehealth services
- You have experience and familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements impacting telehealth, including state scope of practice and related requirements, federal and state healthcare regulations, etc.
- You’re process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams within a corporate environment
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing a compliance program foundation – Support the development and implementation of the telehealth compliance program structure and foundation as it relates to behavioral health.
- Identifying and mitigating risk – Facilitate timely identification of compliance risks and implementation of effective mitigation strategies to enable successful completion of behavioral telehealth business initiatives. Identify and implement KRIs that measure and monitor potential risk areas within the behavioral telehealth space.
- Supporting enterprise and team success – Build effective relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure successful completion of business, team and personal goals and objectives.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth