Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Marketing Planning And Strategy - eComm Walmart Connect
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD621265
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 160M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world.
Walmart Connect (WMC) wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when our digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Our omni-channel solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data and extensive reach to provide measurable results for our suppliers. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
We are looking for an experienced and organized Marketing Solution Manager to execute and grow omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for Walmart Connect. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for developing Omni-Channel (in-store and online) marketing solutions that will enable both short-term and long-term growth for WMC and help build both internal and external partnership. You will work closely with Walmart’s, marketing, store activation, site experience, category marketing, and seasonal activation teams to build cross category programs for WMC’s Creative Solution team. This role will also support early-stage testing of new product offerings to help in development of business cases.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, innovative, creative, people-oriented folks who can navigate a matrix organization while maintaining the flexibility of someone who works for a start-up. This person must truly be willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Work closely with retail marketing and customer insights teams to understand customer insights and forward-looking opportunities to leverage new products, on-site or in-store experiences and membership, to develop supplier programs
- Vet and execute innovative ideas and programs that have never been done before
- Leverage WMC core offerings as well as test-and-learn program/product innovation
- Collaborate with internal teams - including seasonal marketing, PR, on-site and in-store to develop cross-channel, cross-category marketing plans.
- Ensure post-event analysis is performed that can inform future onsite and in-store marketing programs.
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Connect
- 5+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred.
- Strong store activation, or innovation experience creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of retail client relationships and goals
- Membership experience a plus
- MBA or equivalent a plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 1 year's experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.MarketingMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth