Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Executive Assistant I Wmt- Legal International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD610610
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Administrative and Support Services are crucial in the day-to-day business of Walmart. You’ll play a key role in facilitating communications, managing schedules, and organizing pertinent information. Walmart Headquarters is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to be based out of our Bentonville, AR campus. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively prioritize, and take initiative. This role will support the SVP & General Counsel of International and team. Bottom line, we need you to keep our business moving forward!
You will make an impact by…
- Demonstrating a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent judgment.
- Planning, managing, and executing large scale events and meetings.
- Establishing and fostering effective relationships with all levels of internal and external partners.
- Managing meetings, including editing/creating slide decks and broad communications, running conference line or webinar/video conference.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, both domestic and international (flights, hotel, train and car service, etc.)
- Balancing multiple projects in support of numerous team members both domestic and internationally.
- Being flexible to work with many different time zones to support a global environment.
- Solving problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Preparing/submitting expense reports as needed through Concur system.
Nice to haves…
- Advanced computer skills with MS Teams, OneNote, MS Office Suite
- Advanced MS PowerPoint presentations skills
- Experience with International Travel planning
- Knowledge of WM International team alignment
- Available as needed for Global time zones
- Understanding of Mac vs Windows laptops
- Fluency with two or more languages.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft Office
Primary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth