Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD609287
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Our Global Talent Acquisition organization is evolving to the next generation, with a focus on providing the best experience for candidates and optimal service to the business. Our ambition is to deliver talent for the long-term, and our commitment is to deliver the best experience to candidates and the best service to the business. Join our family, create a career you’re proud of and encourage others to do the same.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a business-facing recruiting role supporting functions within our Retail org. We have more than one opportunity available supporting Marketing as well as Product Design. These exciting opportunities will serve as talent advisors for hiring managers and will manage the end-to-end recruiting process for internal and external candidates.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are an expert in talent recruiting and understand how to align talent strategies with business priorities
- You are comfortable leveraging recruiting tools and resources to source diverse talent
- You are familiar with leveraging data to inform decision making and influence strategy
- You are successful at building relationships quickly by demonstrating your ability to produce results
- You have demonstrated excellent judgment and the ability to interface with and influence senior executives
- You have demonstrated proficiency in working in cross-functional teams
- You have a background in recruiting marketing or product design roles.
- Must have Product Design/UX/UI or Creative Marketing Portfolio review Experience
You’ll make an impact by…
- Serving as a key advisor to hiring managers and People teams regarding recruitment by recommending how to fill talent gaps and increase diversity representation, providing industry trends, compensation practices, and market activity insights, and sharing strategies and best practices related to the Talent Acquisition process.
- Managing the overall recruiting process by connecting with hiring managers to learn position requirements and preferences to develop and recommend relevant recruitment and diverse sourcing strategies
- Presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers for interviews; collecting feedback regarding quality of candidates and final hiring decisions; facilitating the offer process and offer negotiations; and communicating candidate decision to hiring managers, People Partners, and other key stakeholders.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Industrial Labor Relations, Psychology, or related field and 2 years' experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field OR 4 years' of experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Communications - Social Media, Corporate Strategy, Global Mobility, Project Management, Recruiting, Responsible for third party vendor relationships, Responsible Sourcing, Testing Technologies, Training and Facilitation, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth