Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Logistics Finance - Finance
- Location PLAINFIELD, IN
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD602997
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Prepares consolidation, close, and financial reports by researching and correcting errors; conducting reasonableness reviews and analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss (P&L) accounts; investigating and researching unanticipated changes in the business; and communicating results of reviews to aid Management in developing corrective plans.
- Provides support to senior Management in decision making by assisting with historical and prospective performance analyses; evaluating and identifying profitability and business efficiency opportunities; preparing realistic and dynamic financial budgets based on a deep understanding of the business plans; formulating and providing business solution recommendations through verbal, written, and visual presentation; developing scorecards to measure results to plan; and monitoring and forecasting financial performance.
- Supports business and process improvement by researching design and development of financial-related systems and processes; and analyzing and preparing support information for new systems or system enhancements.
- Provides support to logistics Management by investigating and providing explanations of residual balances and profit and loss (P&L) accounts; responding to financial inquiries; communicating policy, procedure, and financial statement changes to the field; and running reports.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and Insights, Database Management, Microsoft Office, Retail IndustryMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...9590 Allpoints Parkway, Plainfield, IN 46168-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth