Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Executive Assistant I - Food Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD596672
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, travel, and company and business-related events with minimal or no direction by researching and identifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, and agendas; identifying and coordinating specific technology needs; identifying, organizing, and scheduling pre-travel preparation and business needs (for example, documentation, medical requirements, security needs); and acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests.
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management for two Senior Vice - Presidents with minimal or no supervision by working and collaborating with others to coordinate appointments and understand calendar needs; anticipating and identifying time requirements for pre-meeting work; monitoring and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; and utilizing business knowledge to prioritize requests and identify key attendees.
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership by following-up with requests to ensure resolution; communicating with senior leadership to gather information and resolve issues; drafting and sending communications on behalf of supervisor(s); reviewing content and editing documentation; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages.
- Provides financial and business data management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data and information (for example, budgets, human resource data, business performance); compiling, forecasting, and reconciling divisional data; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; and reporting time, reviewing for exceptions, and making time adjustments.
- Supports two SVPs and the company by serving as associate contact and resource (for example, procedures, associate concerns); obtaining information and offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention; mentoring, offering guidance, and delegating to other assistants; sharing information with leadership (for example, upward feedback, observations); resolving internal and external customer requests; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; developing, maintaining, and working within an internal network to share and escalate information; and conducting technical coordinator activities.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth