Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Onsite Display Analyst - Associate Manager, Marketing Operations - eComm - Walmart Connect
- Location CHICAGO, IL
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD571363
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect (WMC) is looking for an Onsite Display Analyst to join our team. We are looking for individuals who love digging into data, troubleshooting, learning new technologies and solving difficult problems. As an Ad Ops Analyst, you will be the expert for all ad inventory within WMC's O&O properties.
- Provide optimization recommendations to the campaign management team.
- Develop and iterate on best practices for channel optimization.
- Level 1 troubleshooting and technical support for WMC advertisers and ad campaigns.
- Create documentation and SOPs.
- Evaluate and make decisions on campaign performance and marketplace opportunities.
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Thoroughly review IOs through order management system & effectively communicate any discrepancies/recommendations with Campaign Management team.
- Assisting with trafficking ad campaigns.
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Ad Ops, Media Buying, or Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience.
- A great depth of understanding on the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), and video.
- Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, viewability, demo comps, ROAS, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting.
- Comfortable working with large data sets using a variety of tools
- Experience with Google Ad Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for digital media and advertising technology.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years' experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Primary Location...125 S CLARK STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60603-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth