Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Security - Associate Vetting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD569772
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This position is a part of the Global Security - Associate Vetting team. In this position, you will play a critical role in the criminal background check assessment function, a part of our commitment to Fair Chance Hiring.
- Manages crisis events by rooting out and understanding variables involved and making decisions based upon these variables; activating and coordinating crisis responders from various disciplines from across the company based upon the needs of the situation; leveraging partners to bring the proper resources, assets, and services to ensure resolution of the crisis event; ensuring proper event communication updates to the appropriate stakeholders and leadership based on the event; leveraging technology and communications platforms to capture event information and coordinate the event; closing out events in internal systems when appropriate; and conducting and coordinating post-event analysis for continuous improvement.
- Manages relationships necessary to prepare for and respond to emergency situations by identifying and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal and external organizations; providing guidance to internal business partners on emergency preparedness and response processes and procedures that enable the business to minimize disruptions; developing and maintaining rapport with all levels of management; creating an environment that provides customer service for internal and external partners and customers; and benchmarking other organizations to search for value-added emergency preparedness and planning services and key partners for the company.
- Conducts data-driven assessments of internal and external security risks to people, business operations, and assets by evaluating the likelihood of crisis events; determining the vulnerability of company assets to the identified risk; evaluating the impact of risk to critical business operations; evaluating the effectiveness of existing security programs in relation to the identified vulnerabilities and risks; translating security risk data to identify business risks for stakeholders to determine appropriate risk response.
- Mitigates risks to company assets by evaluating requirements, constraints, assumptions, and variables for businesses; identifying and assessing available risk management options; conducting cost benefit analysis relating to business risks; and supporting implementation of value-based security and protective programs that are consistent with industry security standards and, company policies.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Emergency Management, Risk Management, Security, or related field and 2 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Emergency Management, Project Management, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth