Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Marketing Planning And Strategy - Walmart Connect
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD563404
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller and marketing insights guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for the Walmart Connect. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with Walmart’s advertising sales, marketing, retailtainment, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Specifically, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Development of custom advertising initiatives for Walmart Connect Clients.
- Establish links between Walmart Connect and Walmart marketing, ensuring consistency between Walmart’s supplier advertising initiatives and Walmart’s own customer messaging.
- Manage the cross-functional connection points, processes and planning cycles between Walmart marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience and product teams.
- Partner with sales, client brand strategy and media planning to understand cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities to bring to market (and how to bring them to market).
- Actively facilitating and participating in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams.
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Connect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions.
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working.
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder.
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing.
Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when our digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 160M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Marketing or related fieldMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth