Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Search Relevance Lead – eCommerce Site Operations - Bentonville, AR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD558449
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Search Relevance Lead – eCommerce Site Operations
Want to shape one of the most important and powerful elements of online shopping? The Search Relevance Lead is part of the eCommerce Site Operations team and is a critical leader in helping our customers find exactly what they need, whenever they need it. Working within one of our Strategic Business Units (SBUs), your team manages everything from overseeing search governances and rules to partnering with product leads to improve the algorithms that power so much of our customers’ site journey. You’ll drive impact, improvement and innovation to create a truly relevant search experience and help our eCommerce business drive sales, conversion and customer satisfaction.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand what customers need from an online search experience and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You’re a visionary constantly looking for ways we can use search to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the shopping experience easy and convenient.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating an exemplary search experience for your department –You’ll drive the holistic search relevance strategy for a specific department within a Strategic Business Unit (SBU), using customer insights to generate results and create a seamless path for customers to find what they are looking for.
- Monitoring search health and performance through analytics and key metrics – You’ll oversee the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor search health, providing strategic insights to your team and internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction for the site’s search functionality.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to identify opportunities, improve processes and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and enhancement of the site’s strategic direction and execution.
- Inspiring your team through clear thought leadership – You will set clear vision and goals for your team, driving high performance, impact and growth.
Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals, creating and helping to scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows, and embed operational excellence into everything you do, developing associates on the team to increase capabilities.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 6 years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth