Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Project Manager I - Data Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD558212
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources. Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to representation, recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations. Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Prepares reports of data results, visualizing, presenting, and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders by educating sponsors and stakeholders on product and program requirements and documentation; collaborating with stakeholders to assess costs and establish the return on investment; securing management approval for resource allocations; creating a communication plan which determines communication level, frequency, detail and distribution of status updates; and minimizing the impact of changes.
Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple work streams by collaborating with stakeholders to efficiently develop and deliver recommended solutions; following project methodology; aligning multiple project requirements; finding solutions to project issues; ensuring tasks are executed as defined in the schedule in order to achieve project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; identifying and communicating status and adjustments to project milestones and transitions between project phases; identifying changes and escalating them to supervisors; and executing system changes.
Manages initiatives and projects at the project level by developing and communicating project plans and schedules to teams and stakeholders to support established objectives; and communicating and adhering to project management standards and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
This role will be 60% analysis and 40% project management.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year’s experience in project management, business, operations,
or related area OR 3 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analytics, Project Management Systems, SupervisoryMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth