Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Space Planning And Modular Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD558198
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Space Planning & Modular Development
Want to be a key contributor to growing the Home business at Walmart? In the Senior Manager II, Space Planning & Modular Development role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your data analytics skills to ensure we have the right space and assortment, in the right stores, and when the customers want it.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have experience with data analytics software, such as Alteryx or Tableau Prep
- You build strong relationships with your cross-functional partners in the organization
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have high standards and can hold contributors accountable
- You have experience in category management or modular development
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing strategic recommendations– Analyze category performance data and space productivity to ensure optimal category footage allocations across all stores.
- Leveraging tools – Partner with internal team members to utilize tool automation to drive efficiencies in modular and floorplan analytics and drawing. Work with a team of external category advisor partners through modular expectations to align quality of work with key deadlines. Work with Merchants to draw optimized modulars that meet our customers needs.
- Building strategic relationships: Build internal relationships with merchant and cross-functional leaders in order to achieve aligned goals for the business. Drive cohesive plans at store level by partnering with internal teams – such as merchandise operations.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and 4 years’ experience in retail, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in retail, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Category Management, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Retail Industry, Supervising Associates, Support, Troubleshooting
Primary Location...203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth