Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Organization Design and Talent Architecture
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD558153
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Manages the job valuation process for Walmart Inc, by collaborating with subject matter experts to identify business objectives and gather job information (for example, job context, job scope, complexity, business impact, organizational structure); analyzing job information and context to ensure a holistic and comprehensive review; partnering with internal teams (for example, Human Resources, Global Organizational Effectiveness) to ensure alignment and prioritization of project timelines; utilizing the job valuation methodology to determine job leveling based on job information and related research to support organizational structures and compensation; Lead projects on Organization design, functional competency articulation and designing career architecture for Walmart Inc.
- Work with business and HR Business partners to understand the business strategy and identify design principles required to deliver the above projects. Provide advisory and help HRBPs in implementing these projects.
Supports the training of peers and customers on job valuation processes and best practices by providing counsel to other job evaluators and reviewing their determinations; partnering with the Job Valuation team to establish training and education programs; and recommending changes to various job valuation initiatives to ensure sustainable practices are being utilized.
Consults with internal organizations on job valuation initiatives by educating business customers on job valuation processes and practices; driving a holistic approach to ensuring job levels support job context and business needs; prioritizing and executing project workstreams; ensuring consistency and internal equity within the job valuation leveling process across the organization; determining and communicating job levels; and identifying and closing gaps related to the job valuation process.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 3 years experience in compensation, human resources, finance, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Human Resources, including experience with the job valuation process, Job valuation methodologies (for example, Hay methodology)., Sam's Club, Walmart
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth