Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Security - Executive Protection
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD549804
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Special Services Executive Protection team employs a comprehensive, risk based, safety and security program in support of the company’s executive leadership. Safety and security are primary elements of the program, but members of this team also function as a medical first responder, protocol officer, and as an administrative aide.
The Senior Manager, Executive Protection is critical to facilitating much of the executive’s itinerary, logistics, and ground transportation to help them achieve their business objectives in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Managing a comprehensive, risk based, safety and security program in support of the company’s executive leadership.
- Supporting all aspects of executive protection including itinerary management, logistics, ground transportation and travel coordination.
- Overseeing data-driven assessments of internal and external security risks to executives, business operations and assets to determine levels of vulnerability based on the identified risk.
- Mitigating risks to company assets by evaluating requirements, constraints, assumptions, and variables; identifying and assessing available risk management options for effectiveness in reducing risks; conducting cost benefit analysis and supporting implementation of value-based security and protective programs that are consistent with industry security standards and company policies.
- Managing cross-functional security risk projects for the enterprise, utilizing risk assessments, and making recommendations for security measures on global security strategies.
- Identify customer and operational needs to drive the implementation of business plans and projects to address those needs.
- Ensuring business requirements are being met by continually evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current programs.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are comfortable building relationships and working collaboratively on a cross-functional team
- You have extensive knowledge in executive protection and are capable of spotting and assessing risk
- You are process-minded and actively seek out opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can confidently interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Risk Management, or related field and 3 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Emergency Management, Project Management, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth