Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Producer, Photography - WEC
- Location SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD547163
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This position is responsible for the production of digital media (photography, video, and innovative media). An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Manages studio operations for internal and external productions by coordinating studio floor resources (for example, talent, crew members) and activities (for example, workflow, schedules, shot lists); collaborating with photographers, stylists, and contractors to execute product and/or lifestyle photography, video or other digital media; partnering with Merchandising, and Account Manager teams to confirm requests; monitoring and confirming sample status; maintaining studio prop and set inventory; vetting and selecting freelance photo crews; obtaining locations and related services as needed; maintaining and ensuring use of style guides; and ensuring operational best practices are maintained.
- Partners with Imagery Production to ensure alignment of post-production resources by tracking and communicating photo shoot progress; identifying and resolving photo shoot issues; and notifying creative teams of photography completion.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer. Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
Traveling may be necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Photography, Digital Media, or related field and 3+ years experience in professional digital photography, videography or related field OR 5+ years experience in digital photography production or operations, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in retail photography production.
- 3 years experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 5 years experience in professional ecommerce digital photography or video production.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, or related field and 2 years' photography production experience in a photo studio environment OR 4 years' photography production experience in a photo studio environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Contract Management, Creative Digital Operations, Marketing, Photography - Digital, Photography - Retail, Responsible for third party vendor relationships, Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Primary Location...850 DUBUQUE AVE, SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080-1804, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth