Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Project and Brand Management - Sam's
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD544303
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. But you’ll quickly find that we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam’s Club is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
- Are you obsessed with linking media performance to business results?
- Do the words “brand lift study” get your heart pumping?
- Is researching the latest measurement tools your idea of a good time?
- Do your coworkers turn to you for the best graphs?
- Are you inspired by new challenges and new ways of thinking?
Then this is the place for you…
The Manager, Brand Measurement will be an imperative role for the continued evolution of the Sam’s Club Brand. This role will be responsible for leading measurement for brand and social initiatives, including evergreen and campaign performance and reporting, as well as analysis to identify key takeaways to consider for the business moving forward.
You’ll work cross-functionally with our member insights and data scientists’ teams to develop and launch longitudinal brand lift studies that evaluate the impact of our brand and social activities on our brand and business objectives. You’ll also help drive media efficiency for acquisition programs, providing ongoing reporting for leads and conversions by channel for social campaigns.
We lead with a digital and social-first approach, so you’ll work closely with the social media team and member insights team to assess the impact of social campaigns and flashpoints on the brand, as well as leverage data to inform campaign strategies.
Sound exciting? We think so, too.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation and regular delivery of reporting that supports core brand objectives: advocacy, consideration, quality.
- Lead reporting on all campaign and evergreen social efforts, including paid social, organic social, care, influencers, local social, as well as a holistic report covering all of the above.
- Partner with Member Insights and Decision Science teams to implement longitudinal ‘Brand Tracker,” measuring the overall health of the Sam’s Club Brand and implementing across the business.
- Create monthly summary of performance highlights across Brand Marketing and Social team and shares comms with leadership.
- Apply an advanced understanding of analytics and measurement tools/techniques to test and optimize performance against objectives.
- Assist strategic decisions. Conduct testing and reporting on social media strategy (incremental A/B testing, etc.). Be able to collate reports from multiple entities and demonstrate success of overall media plan. (Affiliate, Paid Search, CTV/OLTV, print buys, shared mail, out of home.)
- Support in creating a culture that champions and drives innovation and a test and learn approach for efficiencies to targeting and channel execution.
- Clear written and spoken communication. Comfortable with presenting reports to executives and colleagues, and fielding questions.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and comfort working in & bringing structure to ambiguous situations
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong influencer and collaborator, with proven experience in working across complex organizations to drive alignment on new approaches.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to an everchanging and evolving environment
- Ability to problem solve and create unique solutions for complex challenges
Manager Preferred Experience
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 1 year experience in marketing, data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- Advanced experience in Excel and Tableau
- Experience in Sprinklr social tool
- Experience leading brand lift studies within social and digital platforms
Who We Are
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Business, or related field and 1 year’s experience in brand development and management, developing
creative briefs, marketing, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing Vendor Contracts and Relationships
Primary Location...603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Education Assistance from Live Better U - earn your degree for just $1 a day
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth