Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Project Manager II - Human Resources IAM
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD542434
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you’ll do at Walmart
- Manage the execution of HRIS projects for Absence Management-i.e. Workday, Payroll, etc. from the business perspective
- Manages the execution of Short- and Long-Term Disability portfolios by analyzing Federal, State and local laws, developing strategic goals and plans for portfolio
- Manages Walmart’s Leave and Disability programs and related process to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations including FMLA (Family Medical Leave of Absence) and ADA (American with Disabilities)
- Develop and manage the day-to-day project deliverables, ensuring the progress of the work product against established objectives, budgets, timelines, deliverables, and quality standards
- Plan design/strategy
- End to end operational assessments
- Modeling, cost analysis, funding, and employee contribution strategies
- Vendor analysis, selection, negotiation, and procurement
- Ongoing plan management including evaluation of program performance and trends
- Plan compliance and audit support
- Serves as a liaison with third-party leave administrator
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with internal stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Remain current on industry trends, leave legislation and vendor updates
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, or related field and 5 years’ experience in project management or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience in project management or relevant area
- Workday absence module implementation experience
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plan design experience
- Human Resources certification
- Project Management certification
- ADA, EEO, Labor, Workers’ Compensation, or employment compliance experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, or related field and 5 years’ experience in project management or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience in project management or relevant area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Program Management, Project ManagementMasters: Business AdministrationHuman Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth