Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Treatment Coordinator - Walmart Health (AUSTIN, IL)
- Location CHICAGO, IL
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD538923
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Conducts patient interviews to understand the patient's oral health histories, concerns, and objectives; explaining treatment plans to patients; addressing patient concerns and answering patient questions; assisting patients in treatment priorities; and establishing plans for scheduling and payments.
- Conducts financial consultations with new and existing patients when new treatment plans are presented; understanding the practice policies on working with dental benefit plans; and educating patients on available dental benefits.
- Introduces new patients to the practice by reviewing health histories, explaining dental examinations, and describing other features about the practice (for example, technology, integrated medicine, extended hours/days, transparent pricing).
- Greets and checks patients in and out before and after treatment; answering incoming calls (for example, new patient calls, emergency calls, appointment scheduling requests, records requests, patient follow ups).
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges. #LI-DB1
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.1 year Front Office Dental experience
Knowledge and experience with dental treatment plans and insurance requirements
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Dentrix
Primary Location...4650 W NORTH AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60639-4611, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth