Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Seller Growth - Bentonville, AR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD538748
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Analyst II, Seller Growth
The Walmart Marketplace is a curated community of respected, professional sellers who offer only top-quality, authentic products and best-in-class customer services.
The Analyst II, Seller Growth role is at the heart of the Marketplace organization. As a Seller Planner, you will be analytical thinktank supporting the most critical strategic programs and initiatives that will drive the Walmart Marketplace business. You’ll partner with cross-functional leaders across Marketplace and broader Walmart to bring strategic account planning, performance analysis, assortment insights, event forecasting, and annual planning. If you love diving into the numbers to drive a high-growth, dynamic business, this is the role for you!
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You love digging into the numbers to find new opportunities or patterns to explain the what and why behind performance.
- You’re curious, always looking for new opportunities to up our game in Walmart Marketplace.
- You’re customer and seller obsessed, recognizing there is an art and a science behind the numbers.
- You thrive in constantly evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- You’re a great communicator, able to communicate your insights and findings to senior level leadership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You are creative and resilient – always looking for new ways to approach problems and drive business performance.
- You enjoy the learning journey and like working with your manager and partners to continue to add to your tool box
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving strategic analytics: Break down your business into analytical building blocks and assess current and future key levers of growth.
- Establishing an Annual plan: Analyze historical and external growth trends to develop a plan that helps drive realistic market share growth.
- Overseeing business performance: Lead weekly / monthly / quarterly forecasting to assess performance tracking against plans.
- Event forecasting and analytics: Support the strategic and financial planning for key seasonal events including Holiday and Back to School.
- Being a trusted advisor: Develop strong and trusting relationships with internal teams. Serve as the go-to for analytics – working across the organization to solve issues, address pain points and implement growth initiatives.
- 2+ years’ experience in Analytics, Planning, Business Management, Marketing, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area. E-Commerce experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. Option 2: 2 years’ experience in Business Management, Finance, Omni-
Channel Merchandising, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Business Management, Finance, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth