Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Partner Manager, Global Sales (Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales)
- Location CHICAGO, IL
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD538739
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline.
Walmart Connect (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Pickup & delivery, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, and extensive reach to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
This Partner Manager role will work with the leading CPG manufacturers in the essential household paper and household chemicals categories. Partner Managers build relationships and consult with their clients on optimal solution implementation – through service, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
If you’re ready to thrive in a constantly changing, multifaceted, fast-paced environment, our team of trusted advisors would like to invite you to learn more.
You’ll really wow us if…
- You demonstrate an interest in getting to know the needs as well as the ins and outs of our advertising partners’ business.
- You apply an informed expertise to developing customizable and sustainable strategies that help our clients to achieve results that align to bottom-line objectives.
- You effectively manage high-volume accounts while exceeding sales quotas and continually growing your respective book of business.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Positioning yourself as a subject matter expert who prioritizes individual client interests above all else.
- Optimizing revenue capabilities through the effective influence of high-level executives.
- Serving as an industry thought leader in performance advertising to drive client success while leveraging Walmart Connect’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Creating and delivering consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Walmart Connect’s marketing solutions.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level ClientsMasters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Primary Location...125 S CLARK STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60603-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth