Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Industrial Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD528356
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Manages and reviews the analysis of store processes by ensuring the accurate application of work measurement concepts (for example, pre-determined time and attendance, motion systems and time study); developing and ensuring execution of an approach across a variety of complex operations/industries; using statistical analysis methods to identify anomalies and develop an approach to address seamlessly within the overall program; leading the development and analysis of process change impact on facilities, equipment, and personnel activities.
- Manages reviews utilizing quality control measures and provides feedback in order to ensure sustainability; ensures continuous development and adherence to an effective governance program; utilizes workforce management tools such as forecasting, scheduling, schedule management, real-time management, reporting, and analysis to achieve set service goals such as schedule adherence, schedule efficiency, utilization and productivity targets.
- Drives insights and initiatives from baseline work content that deliver real cost benefit; compares existing processes to industry best practices and company standards; anticipates future needs of the business and develops solutions to revolutionize the way the industry operates today.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or related field and 4 years’ experience in industrial engineering, work measurement or related area OR 6 years’ experience in industrial engineering, work measurement, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Business AnalyticsMasters: Mathematics
Primary Location...601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth