Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Advanced Analytics - Analytics Enablement Specialist
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD528108
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Analytics Enablement Specialist
The Analytics Enablement Specialist will be expected to become an expert on a particular subject area as well as take on ad hoc projects & analyses. They will work to improve the accuracy, usability and effectiveness of eCommerce data by working cross-functionally with teams that manage upstream data and with data engineers to implement changes. They will use data to identify opportunities to improve our top/bottom line and customer experience, further develop our analytical capabilities and build reporting. They should have a strong understanding of data cleaning/ETL and how to construct analyses.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- Working cross-functionally to lead enhancements to eCommerce data
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify problems within the business that can be solved
- Delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the business
- Support users of eCommerce data by documenting data, answering questions about data and developing proof-of-concept reporting
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve data and work with other teams to source data. Work with engineers to implement changes to core data or manage jobs that build specific analytics tables
- Work within the eCommerce operations team to deliver in-depth analyses and actionable insights
How you’ll know it’s right
- You like solving complex problems
- You have a knack for taking large amounts of data and boiling it down to what’s useful
- You like to continue to learn new tools and technologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience (including internships)
- Proficient in SQL, Looker, Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Bonus points for Experience with:
- Streaming products like Kafka, Spark
- Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science or Computer Science
- Large datasets
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analytics in retail operations, Experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth