Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Demand Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD526504
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to use your critical thinking & problem-solving abilities to drive product availability in a dynamic and evolving omni-channel retail environment?
The Senior Manager II of Demand Management – Merchandise Operations is a crucial leader in driving product availability while efficiently managing inventory levels, all aimed at providing our omni-channel customers with a frictionless shopping experience. Positioned at the intersection of operations, supply chain constraints, business process, and product development, you’ll leverage your ability to collaborate cross-functionally to influence the direction of decisions that impact inventory levels and other financial outcomes. Your analytical prowess will enable you to transform complex data into relevant insights to drive action across the customer demand forecast, fulfillment engine, process improvement, and product capability requirements. Your work in these areas will drive key financial metrics and shape the way in which we deploy resources to enable an end-to-end supply chain supporting product availability however customers choose to interact with Walmart.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a forward-thinker… able to quickly develop a holistic understanding of problems in order to develop innovative solutions
- You’re influential… evaluating complex decisions and process improvement isn’t easy, but you educate and motivate others to gain alignment through effective storytelling
- You quickly build partnerships & trust …creating sustainable business impact through collaborative partnership, as well as end-to-end ownership
- You know big data…and, most importantly, how to translate complex information into user-friendly insights, tactics, etc
- You’ve got analytical skills… proficient with data analytics and visualization tools, such as: SQL, Google Big Query, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members
You’ll make an impact by:
- Monitoring inventory health and availability to build perspective, manage tactical and strategic priorities, and initiate research
- Performing business or statistical analysis to understand drivers of performance, predict outcomes, generate insights
- Providing data-driven insights to influence the deployment of business tactics, strategies, and impact business decisions
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner by working across various internal teams discuss business performance, identify opportunities improvement, and collaborate on solutions
- Communicating effectively to achieve leadership support and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Successfully navigating in ambiguous environments, with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and competing KPIs in pursuit of improved business outcomes
- Partnering with strategy and data science teams on business requirement development for new tools, processes, or products
- Promoting and supporting company mission, values, & standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Business, or related field and 4 years’ experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Applied Statistics, Business Analytics, Fulfillment, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Engineering General, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth