Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Digital Media Solutions Development
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD525205
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is looking for a Manager, Digital Media Solutions Development who is an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller and solution guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for the Walmart Connect. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with Walmart’s advertising sales, marketing, store activation, site experience, category marketing, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data and extensive reach to provide measurable results for our suppliers. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Development of supplier-specific custom advertising initiatives for Walmart Connect Clients
- Partner with WMC Sales to identify supplier needs, priorities and customer insights
- Concept and build supplier-specific solutions based on customer insights, secure internal approvals, build solution materials and pitch to clients
- Leverage WMC core offerings as well as test-and-learn new innovation
- Manage approvals, execution and measurement of owned solutions
- Actively facilitating and participating in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Connect
- 5+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred.
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth