Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior AML Investigator (Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD508815
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
***Remote opportunity from Bentonville, AR or within 90 miles of Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Jacksonville, FL, Tampa, FL or Phoenix, AZ.
What you’ll do:
Are you ready to join the Financial Intelligence Unit team for the world’s largest retailer? The Manager I Specialty Compliance and Ethics role will conduct complex Anti-Money Laundering (AML) investigations, including analyzing customer transactions that may result in the creation and submission of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs). This role will adhere to all process standards and regulatory deadlines, ensure AML obligations have been achieved, and communicate process recommendations and industry trends to leadership. This role serves as a subject-matter-expert and mentor to peers and new BSA AML investigators.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working cooperatively with internal departments and other financial institutions to obtain and analyze necessary information related to investigations
- Translating AML data into business decisions and using influence to guide senior leadership decision-making toward strategic approaches for risk response
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of AML processes and procedures, including risk-spotting
- Participating in continuing education and training to increase knowledge of industry changes and developments
- Assisting your manager with ensuring quality control standards and technical aspects of SAR filings are compliant with regulatory guidelines
- Preparing investigative reports for management and assisting with departmental tracking and reporting
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have your Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification
- You have SAR investigative (writing and filing) experience
- You’re driven to execute and to act quickly
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams within a corporate environment
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth