Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Program Management, Last Mile Delivery
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD508184
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to be part of Walmart’s last mile growth story? The Senior Manager II, Program Management, Last Mile is a critical through-leadership role that leverages your natural curiosity and inventive problem-solving talents to anticipate and work on the biggest opportunities in Last Mile Delivery.
Your goal is to identify, evaluate, and execute large-scale partnerships that will provide growth for Last Mile Delivery products. You will also take on operational responsibilities supporting the planning and implementation of key strategic initiatives.
The Last Mile Delivery team works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store at the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever, and however they want it.
As the biggest player in the game, Walmart trusts our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Senior Manager II, Program Management role at Walmart could be the fit you have been looking for. This is that place.
You’ll be successful in this leadership role if:
- You are someone who’s led your team and cross-functional partners through strategic high visibility projects.
- You are someone who is comfortable in front of a client, builds relationships, and is a polished and targeted communicator.
- You are someone who enjoys shaping unstructured problems and creating repeatable operational models and processes.
- You are someone who takes as much pride in your team’s performance as your personal performance – and is willing to invest time and energy to continuously up level the collective performance via intentional and targeted actions.
- You are someone that is comfortable with constant change – adaptive and growth mindset are critical in this role.
- You’re a strategic thinker, have the ability to look at the long term and are comfortable making tough decisions.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing methodologies, playbooks and processes to orchestrate end to end activities and deliverables for client launches.
- Managing a portfolio of client launch projects simultaneously and ensuring success via timely and efficient project completion.
- Developing, enabling and overseeing a team of junior resources that can drive effective day to day project management, coordination and problem resolution.
- Leading executive communication in a client facing capacity as well as internally to build awareness, mobilize resources and manage risk.
- Driving informed decision-making and ensureing resolution of critical issues by partnering with senior leaders to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues within the business; creating communication strategy and content; educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on program requirements; and developing and implementing a program management life cycle.
- Continuously driving client launch management process in collaboration with cross functional internal partners.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operationsmanagement, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area. 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Profit and Loss (P&L) AccountabilityMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth