Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Ad Policy Management - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD507094
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Who we are:
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for genuine advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions.
As a Senior Manager II, Ad Policy Management, you are responsible for implementing data-driven policy enforcement solutions across WMG’s range of revenue products. You will be at the forefront of the most cutting edge policy issues happening today, and you’ll need to ensure we’re equipped to execute. You will work hand-in-hand with Legal and compliance to identify and minimize areas of risk, as well as Sales to ensure that our customers understand our policies. You must be an expert problem solver adept at crisis management, a collaborative and passionate teammate, and someone who can influence a cross-functional team with competing priorities. Perhaps most importantly, you must be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same!
What you'll do:
- Establish Policy Operations’ on-the-ground presence with stakeholders, educating them on policy enforcement
- Create strategy and solutions to scale the enforcement of ads policies across revenue products
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams, investigating policy enforcement gaps and identifying priorities for how to tackle
- Become a product expert, providing proactive recommendations for how to reduce risk
- Triage escalations, going deep into the weeds to troubleshoot root cause and impact, and then stepping back to provide succinct summaries and recommendations
- Influence Product and Engineering on systems, tools, and logic to improve detection, associate effectiveness, or user/advertiser experience
- Serve as an internal policy expert for internal and external customers, helping them achieve revenue goals in a safe environment
- Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights and business opportunities
- Communicate fearlessly!
Manager's Preferred Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in operations, policy, risk or compliance
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to influence at senior levels
- Ability to work productively in a fast moving, cross-functional, and at times ambiguous environment
- Extremely detail-oriented with an ability and affinity for process creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused, self-motivated, and proactive in building relationships and pursuing opportunities
- Highly analytical and capable of using data to make decisions
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done! Role will be both strategic and tactical
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field and 3 years' experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Option 2: 6 years' experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth