Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Merchandising Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD501878
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Oversees development of complex inventory strategies within categories by building forecasts to align with merchandising needs; validating and implementing new item forecasts; monitoring and calibrating store forecast; and operating and manipulating office productivity software, statistical packages, inventory management systems, and ad hoc query tools.
- Oversees the placement and validation of orders within complex merchandise categories by calibrating parameters within the supply chain process to determine appropriate inventory levels; examining and authorizing co-managed supplier flow plans and inventory strategies; developing, coordinating, and completing demand plans with suppliers and other business partners; evaluating and completing new assortment/modular execution; monitoring orders to ensure proper store quantity distribution; identifying incorrect item set up; coordinating and developing solutions for non-routine situations; providing guidance to team members; and responding to escalated issues related to order placement and validation.
- Develops forecast parameters and modifications for one or more category teams by approving strategies across multiple merchandise categories; overseeing implementation of division, department, category, and item strategies; developing inventory strategies assigned category teams; validating and implementing new item forecasts; monitoring and calibrating store forecast; and operating and manipulating standard office productivity software, statistical packages, inventory management systems, and ad hoc query tools.
- Collaborates with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies by evaluating root cause and providing solutions to merchants for in-stock; developing inventory flow strategies while partnering with merchants to understand merchandise strategies and priorities; providing updates during category team meetings; managing modular tracking to ensure seamless execution; providing reports and tracking for merchants using multiple systems; creating processes to ensure proper store quantity distribution and item set-up; and reviewing order issues at category ownership level.
- Helps to achieve financial results for complex merchandise categories by analyzing data and using bottom-up inventory planning to develop recommendations; analyzing seasonal inventory flow plans to ensure they meet customer demand and return-on-investment goals; participating in and managing cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial plans; leveraging analytics to influence decisions; modeling future inventory plans based on supplier capability; delivering key performance metrics and communicating objectives and results of financial and operational performance to internal and external management.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field and 2 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business or related area OR 4 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supply ChainMasters, Masters: Supply Chain
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth