Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Director II, Investigations - Workplace Investigations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD501002
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you ready to lead a large team and oversee investigations of workplace issues for the world’s largest retailer? The Senior Director, Workplace Investigations is a critical role that does so, and also develops proactive strategies and processes to investigate allegations of workplace harassment and discrimination in our facilities.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing business best practices and procedures to ensure thorough, timely and cost-effective investigations
- Leveraging data and analytics to proactively identify trends, spot risk and inform investigative strategies
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve internal investigations primarily involving workplace harassment and discrimination
- Maximizing investigations expertise to lead and develop a large investigative team
- Evaluating investigative work product to ensure it meets investigative standards
- Analyzing costs and forecasts to incorporate in business plans - including resource allocation to execute team strategies
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract, engage and retain a highly-skilled team of investigators
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a subject matter expert in workplace investigations relating to harassment and discrimination
- You have a proven track record leading a large team(s) (100+) and developing a high performance culture
- You are skilled at using technology, data, analytics and other tools to inform decisions
- You are comfortable building relationships, leveraging internal partnerships with key stakeholders and working collaboratively on a cross-functional team
- You are able to develop strategies, goals and plans to lead a team and define KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- You have successfully led through transformative change
- You have a robust knowledge and understanding of workplace harassment and discrimination laws and regulations, and are capable of spotting and assessing such risk
- You have a bias towards action and execution
- You are process-minded and actively seek out opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can confidently interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field and 7 years’ experience in research, forensic science, or related area OR 9 years’ experience in research, forensic science, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth