Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Coordinator, Corporate Security - Gisat
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD487247
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Work Shift: Monday- Friday (Day Shift)
- Greets and assists associates and visitors entering lobby by assessing visitor or associate needs; directing to appropriate locations in the building or campus; and contacting associates and non-associates (for example, vendors, contractors) to announce arrival of visitors and deliveries.
- Manages the visitor check-in and check-out process by confirming proper procedures are followed; monitoring and communicating associate and visitor temporary badge processes; verifying visitor picture identification; verifying visitors are approved before granting access; and informing visitors of company visitor and building expectations.
- Provides office and clerical support by answering and transferring calls to associates and non-associates (for example, vendors, contractors); and creating and maintaining contact lists (for example, associate, non-associate, distribution, facility maintenance) to stay up-to-date with business needs.
- Schedules and maintains equipment and meeting or break rooms by entering information into electronic calendar; turning lights off, replacing, and organizing chairs and tables; ensuring phones and other equipment in meeting rooms are working; and coordinating sign-out and sign-in of equipment and supplies to maintain asset security.
- Supports and implements processes related to emergency situations (for example, uninvited guests, catastrophic events, evacuations) by identifying emergency situations; communicating emergency situations; attempting to escalate or de-escalate emergency situations; determining priorities of action in emergency situations; and assisting corporate security in executing emergency evacuations.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth