Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager of Business Operations, eCommerce Site Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD484894
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager of Business Operations – eCommerce Site Operations
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Manager of Business Operations for eCommerce Site Operations is a critical leader in enhancing our site’s performance and driving a frictionless customer site experience for one of our Strategic Business Units (SBUs). This person will set the bar for operational excellence, helping to grow our eCommerce business, by identifying and implementing key strategic initiatives, informing the product roadmap and tooling, building out robust reporting and KPIs, and executing scalable best practices and site optimization efforts for their division. They’ll drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You’re a visionary constantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the shopping experience easy and convenient.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating an exemplary site experience for your division – You’ll help drive the holistic site strategy and operational performance for your division and play a key role in enhancing the customer journey on our site to win customers’ hearts and minds. Using market and customer data, you’ll enable a seamless and optimized experience, helping to manage the product roadmap and tooling needs, reporting and KPIs, A/B testing, taxonomy, search, SEO, and more.
- Structuring complex and ambiguous strategic problems – You’ll continuously analyze our eCommerce business and develop and implement site strategies to improve the end-to-end customer journey, driving innovation and growth for your Division. You’ll develop hypotheses and execute in-depth analyses, translating data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics – You’ll help conduct internal business reviews and support the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health and influence the overall direction for the site. You’ll also identify and escalate key site issues, and conduct root cause analyses to recommend and implement fixes.
- Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site’s strategic direction and execution.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 6+ years related experience in Management Consulting, Business Operations, Product Management, Site Merchandising, or related field
- 3+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Strategic mindset with ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and thirst for continuous improvement
- Experience developing or executing against technical product roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth