Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Facilitator, Innovations Training And Development - Global Shared Services
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD483917
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Delivers functional, compliance related, and leadership training courses by preparing materials for course delivery via blended delivery methods (for example, virtual classroom, webinar, instructor-led); observing participant engagement in the course; applying adult learning techniques while delivering content; conducting course content and examinations; and answering questions related to course content and concept application.
- Supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; assisting, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices while monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in development by assisting end users in the development, execution, and improvement of action plans; providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; assisting in supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Enhances learner experience by ensuring the environment is conducive to learning (for example, room set-up, learning aids); rehearsing course content prior to delivery; gathering feedback and reviewing results; and making recommendations for program improvement and to ensure learning objectives are met.
- Enhances own skill level by ensuring the business customer objectives are clear and understandable; and compliance and operational changes are up to date; remaining current on course materials, learning technologies, tools, and practices relating to facilitation.
- Facilitator Experience: virtual facilitation experience is a plus!
- Classroom Management and Organization
- Training Design Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Relationship Building
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth