Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Digital Media(Store No8 | Technical Marketing Manager, Conversational Commerce)
- Location BROOKLYN, NY
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD477360
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About Store No8
We are the incubation arm of Walmart. Store No8 was formed in 2017 as part of Walmart’s larger innovation mission to shape the future of commerce. We pursue big ideas and take risks by stepping outside of Walmart’s core business to focus on leapfrog capabilities across conversational commerce, mixed reality, in-store digitization, and more. Our ultimate goal: fuel Walmart’s core business, create new operational efficiencies, and unlock amazing experiences for our customers in the long-term.
This team within Store Nº8 is helping customers shop items as soon as they think of them — by voice or by text. We're creating a new way to shop by enabling customers to talk to Walmart to place their orders and ask for recommendations.
About the Role
Conversational Commerce is looking for an experienced Technical Marketing Manager to help build our lifecycle marketing efforts by developing strategies for testing all aspects of CRM including engagement and segmentation strategy for internal and external marketing channels.
The Technical Marketing Manager will build and execute Conversational Commerce’s strategic growth roadmap through CRM initiatives. To succeed in this role, you will be someone who has a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through industry best practices across communication channels such as Email, Push, SMS, and site-targeted content, among others.
As Technical Marketing Manager, you will join a small but mighty team with aggressive growth targets and will be responsible for communicating our brands’ message and value propositions to the right customers at the right time, focusing on customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will work cross-functionally with our Product teams to create data-driven conversion and retention strategies. You will collaborate with our Analytics team to create customer segmentation strategies and with our Design team to incorporate creative assets into your digital marketing efforts. You will be a key member of the team building out the necessary strategy and creative campaigns to deliver on and surpass our go-to-market goals. This role can be based out of San Bruno, CA or Hoboken, New York.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute strategy for the customer growth roadmap through CRM initiatives
- Work collaboratively across Product, Marketing, and Analytics to maximize the potential of a marketing tech stack across customer segments
- Identify key tactics to increase customer engagement and interaction and develop end-to-end customer lifecycle strategies that drive acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Own all technical enhancements, new capabilities & new automations to the workflow & process within CRM & Email
- Identify and execute against A/B and multivariate testing plans to optimize customer experience and messaging across multiple channels
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations based on performance insights
- Maintain strong knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, and competitive trends
What You’ll Need
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in relevant CRM and email marketing
- Strong experience and understanding of CSS and HTML
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative geared towards customer acquisition and retention
- A deep understanding of CRM and automation platforms (e.g., Braze, Hubspot, Ometria)
- Prior experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and A/B testing tools (e.g., Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Strong quantitative/analytic capabilities
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving and self-starter skills important to navigate in a small team
- Strong communication and ability to express ideas clearly
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth