Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Campaign Manager - Walmart Connect
- Location CHICAGO, IL
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD477269
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1 company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is that place.
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced digital campaign managers to build and sell Walmart Connect's advertising solutions, using our proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Campaign Manager with Walmart Connect, you will use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management; the campaign manager owns the execution, recognition, and delivery of sales revenue. This position is both strategic and tactical, requiring the campaign manager to independently generate strategic insights for their portfolio campaigns. Campaign managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing optimization strategy expertise and client communication best-practice guidance. The ideal candidate will have online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and bid management platforms & active campaign optimization experience. Campaign managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute to their individual and team’s success.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted and quantified – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it! Our team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth for their business both online and offline.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and 401k matching
- Flexible PTO – Take care of your work AND yourself
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- And much more
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Planning, executing, managing, and optimizing end-to-end campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Partnering closely with internal teams including account management, sales, and advanced analytics to define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail and adherence to Walmart Connect’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintaining and organizing campaign-specific materials in the team’s shared document repository
- Managing the day-to-day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing and the performance of various campaigns
- Developing, growing, and maintaining relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service and becoming a trusted advisor
- Working with trafficking teams to traffic tags and ensure accurate tracking for campaigns.
- Building and delivering media plans for new client opportunities using strategic insights and best practices
- Regularly consulting sales teams on insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Troubleshooting issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Providing monthly audit reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Utilizing strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts fluidly and cross functionally.
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, campaign media planning or digital media operations across, search and display.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively navigate through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using project management tools and ad servers
- Flexibility to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth