Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Procurement - Corporate Vehicle Administration
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD476629
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Negotiation: Prepare and compile relevant information and data for use in negotiations. Understand negotiating positions, key drivers and levers, and desired outcomes. Effectively engage at all levels in well thought out conversation that takes a position.
- Contract Management: Extract relevant contracts from contract management tools or other sources to analyze the relevant information. Identify and understand the contract components (for example, terms and conditions, deliverables, pricing). Validate contract components against standard templates to identify missing components and highlight the potential risks of missing components to the respective stakeholders.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Identify, classify and segment suppliers and complete supplier assessment against defined criteria. Track and monitor supplier performance against Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements and create reports and share with stakeholders. Develop and maintain working relationships with suppliers at an operational level and respond to simple supplier queries. Escalate complex supply issues to the appropriate level for resolution as needed.
- Category Strategy and Management: Identify savings opportunities and plan, make recommendations, and execute for less-complex categories. Ensure delivery against business goals by identifying potential risks to the business. Support recommendations around category segmentation. Help build Total cost of ownership (TCO) / cleansheet models by pulling required information from various data sources and influence buying decisions.
- Source Selection: Prepare a list of potential suppliers. Conduct low-dollar or catalog sourcing activities. Support suppliers and internal stakeholders during sourcing events. Manage bid questions with inputs from team. Share relevant information with suppliers while ensuring confidential information is not divulged. Execute basic request for (RF) information/quotation/tender/proposal activities (for example, circulating the RF(x) document to potential suppliers) and respond to queries by suppliers.
- Influential Communication: Organize and communicate thoughts within scope. Present to and influence team and business partners a conveying message through basic understanding of the relevant context. Utilize relevant data and fact-based information to articulate results and provides a recommendation in a structured manner. Actively listen to others, seek and provide constructive feedback and provide ideas and recommendations on processes.
- Problem Solving: Use fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools to identify and break down business problems with minimal guidance. Suggest alternative approaches/solutions based on internal and external benchmarking. Communicate horizontally and vertically within function for further investigation and options for consideration. Anticipate roadblocks and generates creative workarounds to ensure forward momentum.
- Data & Digital Literacy: Delineate the problem, leverage data to determine the root cause, and apply the information to find a solution. Ensure data quality and organization, process information for analysis, and define benchmarks and quality rules for key data assets.
- Participate in the feedback loop between data-intake and insights and continually work on improving the data-collection process. Identify and propose ways to automate and/or improve existing procurement processes with the help of technology. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Data Science techniques and applications.
- Financial Acumen: Understand the drivers of the financial metrics that impact the business. Perform analyses based on independent reasoning to draw appropriate conclusions. Analyze business and financial data and supports the implementation and tracking of business plans that enable the attainment of financial goals. Understand the impact of factors and trends that may affect financial performance. Communicate the results of analyses to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, economics, technology, or related field.
Option 2: 2 years’ experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data modelling, data analytics, and data management, Experience in procurement, including strategic sourcing processes and reporting., Microsoft Office - Excel
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth