Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Operations Specialist - Ecommerce
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD471095
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Bonobos, we are seeking a highly organized and energetic import logistics associate to join our Logistics team. This position requires a multi-tasking individual to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has a solid background in import supply chain management and will take a proactive approach in all inbound freight and customs clearance related processes.
What you’ll do...
Identify ocean and drayage freight benchmark to ensure our cost base is market competitive
Provide guidance to the cross-functional teams on the current ocean and air inbound transit times and associated costs
Manage daily inbound shipment flow and ensure containers are delivered to our warehouse on-time and in full
Develop strong relationships with the internal cross functional teams, coordinating and updating on inbound delivery status and schedules
Develop and maintain relationship with our freight forwarding partners, as well as with our in-house customs consultant
Support the updating of all inbound shipping documents and system data integrity
Provide instruction to partner factories on freight forwarder utilization and approve POs for shipping
Monitor and track vendor communication of packing slips, commercial invoices, and terms
Manage day-to-day fulfillment operations including prioritizing receipts, updating delivery calendar, resolving receiving exceptions at the warehouse, and ensuring deliveries are received within SLA
Have import knowledge dealing directly with carriers, freight forwarders and customs brokers
Are familiar with Incoterms
Have strong proficiency in MS Office based programs, specifically Microsoft Excel
Are able to adapt to changing environments and handle multiple priorities
Possess strong analytical skills and experience in international logistics a plus
Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
Are excited to hear from you
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in information technology, marketing, online sales, branding, merchandising, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Bonobos is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth