Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technical Account Associate Manager, Marketing Operations - eComm - APP
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD461562
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Media Group is seeking an Technical Account Associate Manager focusing on enabling marketing partners to build solutions that allow the creation, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who will contribute to managing partner agencies who are integrating with our API. This role involves partner technical support, advertiser help, and project management. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Walmart’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Coordinate with engineering and product to resolve API integration problems
- Work with clients to gather product feedback.
- Document partner feedback and the potential business impact to fuel internal roadmap considerations
- Consult partners and advertisers on Walmart API offering
- 1+ years experience within a technical program/account management or support role
- Basic understanding of Advertising or eCommerce space
- Understanding of what an API is and why a business builds to an API
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms for business and technical customers with a client service mindset
- Experience interfacing and communicating with both business and technical stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Start-up environment and technical management experience a big plus
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce (sales, service, knowledge base or communities)
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, and other Walmart properties.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart's in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years' experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth