Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Staff Photographer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD456978
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Determines brand and quality standards for photography by creating a style guide and updating the style guide as the brand evolves; collaborating with external publications to establish overall objectives and ensure photography supports overall objectives, page layouts, and publication type; monitoring brand consistency in photography services ; reviewing locations, shoots, and images for compliance with brand guidelines and standards; and ensuring photography is compliant with style guides to build and maintain brand consistency across dotcom photography, portraits, marketing materials (for example, circular, in-store signage, print advertising), and collateral (for example, catalogues, brochures).
- Manages digital assets by working with clients to determine needs and the type and quality of digital assets for end use; searching for and retrieving assets from the digital asset management system; editing photography and ensuring brand consistency; and entering new digital files with keyword metadata into digital asset management system.
- Supports continuous improvement of Photo studio workflow to maximize capacity, operational efficiencies, and ensure process compliance by providing insight and recommendations to management for developing and implementing process and procedural enhancements.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring, training and evaluations; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Oversees and provides photography services by communicating with internal and external clients to identify the objective and creative design for projects and shoots; recommending shooting ideas or options; selecting and utilizing backgrounds, lighting, props, and photographic equipment on photo shoots and serving as a subject matter expert for lighting of video shoots to enhance the audience experience and product quality; setting and photographing products, talent, or locations; anticipating strategic shoot opportunities of company initiatives to enhance brand and schedule coverage; applying industry best practices, techniques, and styles to photo shoots; identifying and resolving photo shoot issues; and managing staff and talent on photo sets or locations. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Art, Photography, Communications, or related field OR 2 years' experience in professional digital photography production or operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters, Masters: Photography
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth