Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Process Improvement
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD445624
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you'll do...
- This is a Data Analytics role using Google Cloud Product, Google Big Query, Hive, and Tableau Desktop products, with Confluence and Jira to manage planned work and tactical needs
- You will demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- You’ll designs and perform analyses to address and resolve operational concerns
- Drive the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide and support the implementation of solutions for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, and programs by analyzing data and evaluating key business components in order to assess current performance baselines; identifying key business functions' gaps, opportunities, and needed improvements
- Lead the implementation of change projects to achieve desired results; developing plans to implement processes; assessing the group’s readiness for change; managing expectations; adjusting approaches so that positive change is adopted by all business partners and stakeholders; and ensuring timely project management from pilot through implementation stage to enable sustainable processes throughout the business unit
- You will understand the importance of evaluation of business practices, development of improvement solutions and you will provide tools that ensure program processes are simple, executable, and sustainable for future use with manageable rollout plans; working with cross-functional teams to get alignment on solutions; and communicating changes and solutions to key stakeholders in order to get buy-in and drive behavior change
- You will provide supervision and development opportunities for associates by training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 1 year’s experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
Project experience leading a cross-functional team
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 1 year’s experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional teamMasters: BusinessSix Sigma - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth