Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Advanced Analytics - Home
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD442590
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you'll do
The Manager I, Advanced Analytics – Home will provide strategic and analytic support for the site operations and merchandising teams. Your goal is to use data and analyses to uncover problems and inform critical business decisions.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- You’ll help identify problems and areas of improvement in site experience and operations as related to the vertical assigned.
- You’ll partner with Site Operations leaders to influence business strategy and solve complex problems.
- You’ll be the go-to person for analysis and data for your vertical site operations organization.
- Address various problem statements with data-driven analysis and approach
- Collaborate with site operations and merchandising owners and leaders to uncover challenges in each line of business and create data-driven solutions to them
- Build compelling presentations that synthesize findings, explain story behind the numbers, and communicate actionable recommendations
- Build actionable insights on levers to drive the business an automate dashboards to deliver them
- Detect root causes of changes in metrics and effectively communicate these insights to different audiences
- Provide business intelligence and reporting for site operations and merchandising
- Conduct in-depth research and provide quantitative analysis to evaluate new projects and business opportunities by defining metrics and frameworks
- Support build-out of presentations for senior leadership discussions
- Partner with the automation and optimization and central analytics and operations teams to develop solutions to improve internal workflows and tooling
- Mentor and train site operations and merchandising associates and leadership to use data and tools to improve their business performance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analytics in retail operations, Experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth