Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Campaign Manager - Media Partnerships Specialist 3 - Walmart Media Group
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD440669
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Media Group (WMG) is seeking experienced campaign manager professional to help build and sell Walmart Media Group’s advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions. On the SMB team, you’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a campaign manager, you will report to an industry manager and use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management for Walmart’s business. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the campaign manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio. Campaign managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Partner with internal teams including account management, sales and analytics to define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WMG’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Manage the day to day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance of various campaigns
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Work with trafficking teams to traffic campaign tags and ensure accurate tracking for campaigns.
- Build media plans for new client opportunities using strategic insights and best practices
- Consult sales teams on regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts fluidly.
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, campaign media planning or digital media operations across, search and display.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using project management tools and ad servers
- Flexibility to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth