Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics H&W / Data Monitoring & Reporting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD437951
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join the Health and Wellness Compliance team to assist in advising leadership on regulatory requirements for the world’s largest retailer. The Sr. Manager II - H&W Data Monitoring & Reporting role is critical to supporting the vision and strategy for Health & Wellness Compliance Program through the development of actionable insights to solve complex compliance challenges; support projects by benchmarking industry best practices; aligning compliance programs with the business strategy; development of processes, procedures and technological solutions to better manage risk within the various subject matters in Health & Wellness (billing compliance, credentialing; practice compliance, etc.); evaluating and reporting on key performance metrics for compliance programs for area of focus; and assessing and engaging with the compliance subject matter experts on the cross functional development of policies for multiple programs across the enterprise to ensure organizational alignment.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Support growth of the compliance program to enable business initiatives that all healthcare expansion into new states, evaluate need for state/local-specific variations from the existing compliance program, and adjust the compliance program to meet new or different requirements.
- Developing dashboards that enable Compliance SME’s to manage Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators within their compliance programs.
- Creating data visualizations that tell clear, usable stories about what new insights and how that information can be applied to solve complex challenges.
- Develop reporting that enables insights and analytics to determine effectiveness of new and existing compliance programs.
- Identify relationships and trends of historical transactional data for clustering for health & wellness data monitoring.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a subject matter expert in leveraging strong data, analytics and technology savviness to problem solve and recommend actionable insights to stakeholders.
- You have experience spanning across the healthcare environment working with data reporting and monitoring.
- You bring expert level experience utilizing visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI,(Calculated field, parameters) and querying skills in SQL, Alteryx, Hadoop, etc.
- You’re process-minded and use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem.
- You have strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders and compliance subject matter experts
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams within a matrix environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth