Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Campaign Manager (Pod 2) - Associate Manager, Creative - Walmart Media Group
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD433009
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Types of campaigns include but not limited to onsite: display and search, offsite: display and video, social media and in-store
- Understand upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics. Work with sales to communicate metrics and campaign success to the brand.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WMG’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments (onsite, off-site, social media, search)
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Required: 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- Required: high comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance. Nice to have: Experience using systems like Salesforce, JIRA, Tableau, SQL.
- Required: Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Doubleclick for Publishers. Great to have experience with Atlas and Placements IO.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions specifically excel at an intermediate level
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills for media math and media driving sales conversions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we’ve led retail for over 60 years by keeping our customers’ needs at the center of everything we do. Our latest innovations leverage our online reach and massive network of physical stores to save 160 million weekly omnichannel customers time and money in ways no other retailer can match.
Walmart Media Group is building a robust in-house advertising business that’s key to Walmart’s growth strategy. We partner closely with brands on strategies and solutions that harness Walmart’s unparalleled omnichannel influence. We deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And we use Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data, encompassing 95% of American households, to measure campaign-correlated sales on our site and in our stores.
Walmart isn’t simply the world’s most successful retailer — we’re the world’s largest company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team backed by the most talented retail colleagues in the world and over six decades of success. Join us.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 1 year's experience in interactive design,
editorial content management, or related field OR 3 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Content Management Systems, Creative Agencies, Managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field, Working with Design Software (For example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (For example, multi-layer masking and compositing)
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth