Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technician, Facilities Maintenance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD425782
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Conducts preventative maintenance and minor repairs on doors, flooring, interior and exterior structures and electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and plumbing systems.
- Manages projects by coordinating work efforts of internal and external resources ; monitoring project progress; mitigating delays and costs; scheduling workload; coordinating meetings to prepare user groups for reorganization and occupancy of space; monitoring and adhering to project budgets for facilities; and participating in final inspections.
- Relocates and remodels office layouts by maintaining and repairing areas and equipment; moving, setting-up, or taking down tables, chairs, and furniture for work orders and special events ; preparing fixtures and supplies for remodel areas; laying out modular office walls and fixtures; inspecting completed projects to determine problem areas ; maintaining work-site according to company policies and procedures; and partnering with electricians and cabling technicians to ensure completion of remodeling projects.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements by executing maintenance staff strategic direction ; conducting risk assessments to ensure proper business controls are in place; developing, implementing, and directing programs to ensure safety of personnel, equipment, and property; and providing safety instruction to personnel.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.ConstructionDrivers License - License
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth