Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Account Manager (Pod 2) - Program Manager I - Walmart Media Group
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD425597
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Media Group (WMG) is seeking an experienced Account Manager to help build and sell Walmart Media Group’s advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a WMG Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping grow advertising partnerships. We work cross-functionally with Walmart Ad Sales, Product, and Category Marketing teams. Externally, we work with suppliers' Brand Managers, Analytics, and E-Commerce teams, as well as their National Media and Shopper Marketing agencies.
Accounts Managers need to excel in problem solving and process executors. The ability to follow through on projects and maintain accountability is extremely important. The position requires experience working on a cross-functional, revenue-generating team within a complex organization.
- Project Manage supplier’s campaign & revenue.
- Build strategic campaign recommendations based on a deep understanding of the suppliers’ business goals and marketing objectives.
- Drive the end to end creative process between the supplier and WMG’s creative team.
- Manage agency proposal templates and tagging.
- Partner closely with campaign management on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Provide frequent communication and updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaigns.
- Work closely with Measurement & Analytics to ensure reporting accuracy
- Share actionable insights & recommendations to support supplier’s strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Support monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery.
- Work cross-functionally within Walmart Media Group & Walmart merchandising to drive strong results for suppliers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Experience in building media plan recommendations.
- Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring accountability across teams
- Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we increase the strength of our relationships with suppliers and their investment in Walmart advertising
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving
- Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while working in a nimble and fast paced environment – ability to adapt and thrive in any business situation
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills. Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to management
- Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers’ investment in Walmart media/advertising
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we’ve led retail for over 60 years by keeping our customers’ needs at the center of everything we do. Our latest innovations leverage our online reach and massive network of physical stores to save 160 million weekly omnichannel customers time and money in ways no other retailer can match.
Walmart Media Group is building a robust in-house advertising business that’s key to Walmart’s growth strategy. We partner closely with brands on strategies and solutions that harness Walmart’s unparalleled omnichannel influence. We deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And we use Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data, encompassing 95% of American households, to measure campaign-correlated sales on our site and in our stores.
Walmart isn’t simply the world’s most successful retailer — we’re the world’s largest company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team backed by the most talented retail colleagues in the world and over six decades of success. Join us.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's experience in project management or related field OR 3 years' experience in project
management or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Supply ChainProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth