Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Director, Talent Partner. - Corporate
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD415401
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Defines and drives the talent strategy in support of the people strategy for Corporate by partnering with leaders and stakeholders to establish talent requirements and goals; leverages business priorities, workforce plans, talent gaps, potential attrition, and high potential talent from Corporate leaders to inform talent strategies and initiatives; develops proactive and holistic strategies and programs, as applicable, for building a pipeline through hiring, campus, diversity programs, and the talent marketplace and brings market dynamics and insight to close gaps i.e., buy versus build, develop skill gap solutions, etc.; evaluates operational processes by measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; leverages thought leadership and functional expertise in talent to identify, develop and facilitate implementation of people initiatives that align to Corporate People Strategy and Enterprise People Strategy; cultivates cross-functional talent strategies and programs to ensure talent growth and talent sharing at all levels; and identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to improve talent practices and outcomes.
- Designs, champions and oversees change and transformation initiatives and processes for business partners and within the talent specialist function; creates a compelling vision that leverages leading practices and techniques, innovative processes, and solutions; obtains executive buy-in and sponsorship; aligns resources and manages expectations; works with the business partners to prioritize and activate the talent agenda to deliver upon their people strategy; ensures business segment requirements and needs are fully represented and delivered through People Specialist solutions and enterprise solutions are appropriately tailored for implementation readiness in the business segment; analyzes business priorities and data; forecasts future skills and talent needs; identifies industry trends, leading practices, solutions, and market forces; and provides leadership and insights internally and externally.
- Advises and counsels business leaders, hiring managers, people partners, and recruiters by recommending how to fill talent gaps and increase diversity representation; provides information about industry trends, compensation practices, and market activity and opportunity; shares strategies and best practices and recommends segment-specific approaches for talent movement and the talent market; participates in the development of and facilitation of business / talent reviews, including staff and strategy meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs); embeds equitable, inclusive practices through every aspect of the talent lifecycle; and contributes to and plays a lead role in developing business unit strategic people plans; gathers feedback from business unit leadership on performance, recruiting goals, ensuring the provision of customer service to the business unit; and provides guidance about transformational changes in talent processes and systems and their applicability to the segment.
- Brings new ideas and innovative approaches to the organization (provides leadership) within and across business units by identifying opportunities to infuse a talent mindset in the organization; works with teams to drive a campaign that can be leveraged globally creating and nurturing an environment of talent fluidity, innovation and collaboration; motivates team to promote new ideas for the organization driving internal and external teams and partners to pioneer big, innovative ideas; takes abstract ideas and helps others throughout multiple levels of the organization to understand and embrace the vision.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (including Talent Management), Business, or related field and 8 years’ experience in human resources, business, or related area OR 10 years’ experience in human resources, business, or related area.
Successfully lead / delivered large scale Enterprise wide programs or projects to delivery.
Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Human Resources certificationMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Human Resources
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth