Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics, Learning Technology and Records
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD414789
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance & Ethics – Learning Technology and Records will oversee and manage the systems, tools, and processes for the Global Ethics & Compliance Training & Awareness program. This individual will manage cross-functional and cross-market projects to deploy and implement new systems, technologies, and processes.
You’ll make an impact by:
- In collaboration with Technology teams and market Training leaders, successfully implementing a global learning management system
- Overseeing day-to-day operational aspects of the global program, including course deployments, target audience assignments, course completion tracking, course notifications, and reports to stakeholders
- Establishing requirements for training system enhancements and successfully deploying system updates and upgrades
- Supporting learners with training-related issues and concerns relating to course completions, course assignments, and other training-related matters
- Ensuring that the Global Training & Awareness team maintains complete and accurate records of all global training and awareness activities
- Providing timely response to information requests from audit and other internal stakeholders
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have proven success implementing large-scale systems and technologies
- You have extensive experience with administering compliance training programs
- You have demonstrated cross-functional and cross-market leadership
- You are an expert with tracking and reporting tools, such as QuickBase and SharePoint
- You have a strong understanding of Walmart processes and how they work together to get things done
- You’re driven to execute and to act quickly
- You have a customer- and associate-focused mindset
- You have strong communication skills and experience with senior leadership and stakeholders
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth