Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Brand Management - Home Category Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD411253
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Marketing Manager - Home Category Marketing
Our Mission in the Walmart Home Category is to Make a Beautiful Home Possible for Everyone. Everyday we’re working in different ways to democratize style and to empower our customers to discover the better in every room of their home, no matter their constraints around effort, time and money. At Walmart, we want to help people Save Money. Live Better. For our target customers, that starts with creating a home they love.
About the Job
As a senior category marketing manager, your role is to inspire customers to consider Walmart as a destination for Home. You will fully develop and own Home’s seasonal, cross-category, and private brand campaigns with the goal of attracting new customers to our business and driving repeat amongst existing Walmart shoppers. You will partner cross-functionally with retail, site merchandising, seasonal marketing, as well as paid, owned, and earned media channel teams to create and execute marketing plans for our strategic, high-priority category.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketer, proactive and a self-starter, both analytical and creative, and an executional rockstar who can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Walmart Home is growing rapidly and this opportunity is perfect for someone who has a bias for action, a thirst to learn, and a passion for brilliant insight-driven marketing.
- Mid-Funnel Campaign Lead. Develop, activate and measure performance of Home’s mid-funnel campaigns, including seasonal campaigns (Tax, Back to College, and Holiday Home) and cross-category GM priorities (Wellness, Movers). Create customer-first strategies, set clear goals and KPIs, build smart audiences, and collaborate with media channel partners (paid & unpaid) and internal creatives to flawlessly execute your campaigns in market.
- WM Private Brands Lead. Own the relationship with the Walmart Home Private Brands team. Develop and execute strategies to better leverage our Home-owned private brands (Pioneer Woman, BH&G, Modrn, Flower) to encourage new customer acquisition and basket building with Walmart shoppers.
- Omni Lead: Partner with the Associate Director to create strategies and plans to convert more Home store shoppers into omni shoppers. Work with In-Store Experience and Signage teams to execute plans to better leverage our physical footprint.
- Retail Merchandising Touchpoint. Manage the relationship with the merchandising team to understand assortment breadth, inventory, and pricing for promotion opportunities as well as help drive awareness and action on opportunities for them to better leverage assortment for growth.
- 5+ years relevant experience in ecommerce, B2C marketing, agency or brand management.
- Bias for action is your default state. You enjoy diving into projects and getting your hands dirty in the details, whether it’s reviewing creative, driving a team forward, or mining insights from imperfect data.
- Strong organizational prowess and ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across a cross-functional team.
- Skilled influencer who can move their agenda forward and communicate rationales based on data and intuition to senior leaders.
- Kindness & perspective.
- A deep love of Marketing. You have a demonstrated passion for consumers, a nose for trends, and desire to build a marketing career.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.International Operations, Microsoft Office, Vendor Management, Working in a large corporate environment, agency, or headquarters, Working on cross-functional teams or projectsMasters: Business Administration
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth