Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Program Management, eComm Marketplace Strategic Programs
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD396270
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
U.S. Walmart Marketplace Team
Want to help change the future of online commerce? We are building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology; and we want you to be a part of it!
About the Job
We are looking for an exceptional leader to lead post purchase experience for U.S. Walmart Marketplace. This job is in San Bruno or Sunnyvale, California and will involve occasional travel. This position reports directly into the VP of Marketplace Strategic Growth Programs in Walmart U.S. eCommerce.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
Program Development – Lead post purchase experience and drive initiatives and changes for marketplace return policies to improve customer and partner experience that
reflects data and insights on customer, seller, partner, and business needs and
includes situation analyses, models (customer, seller, financial, etc.), measurement frameworks (goals, KPIs, analytics plans), strategy narratives, and high-level plans/roadmaps.
Program Alignment – Collaborate and communicate with numerous internal stakeholders
Partner with retail merchandising teams to define policy, outline initiatives, and roll out and monitor changes
Partner with data science, product, and engineering to create models to improve post purchase experience
Communicate project benefits and champion post purchase initiatives throughout the organization
Establish internal stakeholder panels and seller/supplier focus groups to incorporate feedback into initiative development and improvement.
Engage and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains
Identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the program outcomes
Attract, lead, and develop best-in-class team members.
- Experience in an online marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree required, business, logistics or engineering preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, merchandising, supply chain or related field
- Ability to connect with senior category teams, set post purchase strategy and mobilize resources to deliver it
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Experience leading teams and delivering results in a cross-functional organization
- Belief in our purpose of saving money so our customers can live better
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations
management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading cross-functional teams.
3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing a budget, profit and loss statement, or relate financial process, Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field like (not limited to) Project Management, Compliance, Operations ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth